The International Baccalaureate (IB) is an international educational foundation that comprises three programs for children aged 3-18. We offer the following courses:
1. The IB Primary Years Program (PYP) (students aged 3 to 12)
For PYP students we focus on laying a solid foundation on listening, speaking, reading, and writing of Chinese. Each student will acquire our customized course contents in learning sessions, which can help them applying the Chinese knowledge efficiently in their school curriculum.
2. The Middle Years Program (MYP) (students aged 11 to 14)
The MYP serves as a preparatory period for students who will later become IB Diploma Program students in the last two years of secondary school. Interactivity, creative thinking and skill building are the main goals of the MYP years.
3. The Diploma Program (DP) (students aged 15 to 18)
For helping DP students to achieve higher scores in their IB final examinations. Our experienced trainers will focus more on the skill of preparing the test which including Chinese A: Language and Literature, Chinese A: Literature and Chinese B three fields. Both the past examination papers and mock examination papers will be used during the learning session.
Here our experienced and professional teachers help the students with their IB Chinese study and test taken preparation to achieve higher scores!
- Courses are student-focused and meet each student’s abilities and needs
- Regular assessment and communication with parents to follow up on student’s progress
- Provide students with mock exam papers for practice followed by comments and feedback.
- Lessons can be conducted in both simplified and traditional Chinese
- Private tutorials are also available at student’s homes or our school