What is HSK?
HSK(Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì), translated as Chinese Proficiency Test, is China’s only standardized test of standard Chinese language proficiency for non-native speakers. It is a widely recognized measure of one’s Chinese language proficiency level and can be used in university admissions and job applications.
The HSK exam aims to assess your ability to understand spoken and written Chinese, and consists of six levels.
- HSK LEVEL 1&2&3(HSK threshold)
- HSK LEVEL 4(HSK Elementary)
- HSK LEVEL 5(HSK Intermediate)
- HSK LEVEL6(HSK Advanced)
How do we help you?
- HSk Test Pre courses are designed based on your actual level and needs.
- One-on-one HSK Test Pre courses are divided into 6 levels in accordance with the 6 levels of the HSK Tests.
- HSK Test Pre courses focus on improving your ability in 4 aspects: Listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- We will work around your particular strengths and weaknesses to ensure that you will get the best HSK test score possible.
- HSK exam registration help.
- We use the most current textbooks, tapes, videos and other teaching materials, taught by the most experienced teachers. Our teaching plan is designed to ensure that you make the quickest possible progress in your language studies. We will meet your needs, whatever your level, by encouraging and challenging you to practice your Chinese all the time.