BUSINESS MANDARIN COURSE
NIHAO BUSINESS MANDARIN COURSE
The Business Mandarin Chinese Course at Nihao Language Education is designed for learners who have business activities in Mainland China and/or need to communicate with colleagues and clients in Mandarin Chinese.
After this Nihao Business Mandarin Chinese Course, students are expected to be able to communicate with Chinese at least the following abilities:
- Appropriate expressions at polite social occasions.
- Traveling, telephoning, and appointment making in Mandarin Chinese.
- Commercial activities such as giving an introduction to a company, product, or service, quotations, and reviews in Mandarin Chinese.
- Consulting, negotiating, bargaining, writing plans in Mandarin Chinese.
See what students say after this course, please click here.
BEGINNER Business Mandarin is for students learning necessary Chinese expressions for daily commercial communication and skills for polite social intercourse.
INTERMEDIATE Business Mandarin is for students who acquire Chinese language skills in day-to-day social dealings.
ADVANCED Business Mandarin contains social gatherings, office work, and day-to-day operations, and is for the training of advanced learners in Chinese language skills for business information exchange.
BUSINESS MANDARIN FEATURES:
- Commonly-used Chinese basic commercial vocabulary.
- Commercial Chinese expressions.
- Chinese Pronunciation.
- Chinese characters.
- Nihao Tailor-made Exercises.
- Real commercial case.
- Cultural background knowledge.
Besides the face-to-face Business Mandarin Chinese course, we also provide you online Business Mandarin Chinese course, an easy and convenient way for you to improve your Mandarin Chinese no matter where you are, please feel free to contact us via [email protected] to start your Business Mandarin Chinese Classes.
Each Nihao 28-session Business Mandarin course is one level. Students learn vital Mandarin Chinese expressions and phrases that can be used in both business and day-to-day settings.
After the completion of this Business Mandarin Course, students will be able to use the appropriate expressions during greetings, introductions, apologies, and congratulations. They will also be able to use Chinese when haggling, traveling, riding the bus, making a phone call, or confirming an appointment.